What zip codes do you cover? We like to keep our service area relatively small in order to provide services in a timely manner. We prouldy care for companion animals in the following zip codes: 81007, 80817, 80903, 80904, 80905, 80906 and beyond. Our home boarding service is offered at our home in Pueblo West. Please contact us to learn more about our newly expanded service area.
Who uses a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker?
• People on The Go
• Those who work long hours
• Anyone in need of extra help with their pet
How does my pet benefit from exercise?
A tired dog is a happy dog ! In addition to the basic needs of food and shelter, a dog needs social interaction, positive attention, exercise, and mental stimulation. Many of these needs can be met by simply taking your dog for a walk.
A walk is the best way to exercise a dog that may not move about much in your home or even in your yard. Walking your dog is one of the best ways to prevent behavior problems. At least two walks daily help prevent elimination problems, destructiveness, separation anxiety, and other common behavior disorders.
Why should I hire a Pet Sitter/Dog Walker?
• Pets are happier and experience less stress at home.
• Diet and exercise routines are uninterrupted.
• Travel trauma for both owner and pet is eliminated.
• Pet's exposure to illness is minimized.
• Untrained or unwilling friends/family/neighbors need not be called.
• In-home professional pet care provides added peace of mind.